Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1

Your favorite song.


I don't think I have a favorite song, so to speak. So, for help with this one I turned to my iPod's Top 25 Most Played list. And the winner is "Now/ At the Party by Maxwell".



I was truly surprised by this because I thought for sure it would have been something by Beyonce. I know you were expecting me to say the song we danced our first dance to at our wedding, but I can't pull out the wedding card just yet. I think the best part of the song is the instrumental begining. Call me old school but when you turn on the radio nowadays, there's a whole lot of screaming at you, seizure inducing music that you can't even make out the words to. Although I'm generally not a Maxwell fan, he does have a couple of songs on my iPod.

Day 1 done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X