Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 19

A talent of yours

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this already but I'm a dancer. I've been dancing since I was 5 :) I devote two hours a week to developing my craft and perform once a year with my dance school. I've only danced competitively once with my high school's dance team and we won first place in Open Dance (but I think it was by default). I don't like being judged but I truly appreciate critique (weird, I know). I will definitely attempt to enroll little one in dance class at least once and then let him or her decide whether or not he or she would like to continue. I have no intentions of stopping anytime soon, if fact at almost 5 months pregnant- I am still dancing two hours a week. Don't get me wrong, it is a little more challenging but it keeps me active. Otherwise I would be a permanent lump on the couch!


And yet again, I can't find a single freakin' dance picture of me. One would think my picture collection is very disorganized! But I swear to you it isn't, however I will be reevaluating it soon. I am going to make it my mission to update this post with a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X