Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2

Your Favorite Movie.

This is another hard one for me. Particularly because I don't like movies. I'm more of a sitcom (who watches sitcoms anymore??) person. It needs to get to the point in an hour or less. Movies just take to long. Needless to say my husband and I do not go on dates to the movies. I will indulge him every once in a while ( I must admit I enjoyed Iron man) but I'd rather have a movie night at home where I can press pause, go to the bathroom, refresh on snacks, and just take a break. So, I chose this movie because I think it did a good job at bringing music history to light- and it was kind of entertaining without being goofy. Now I suppose if I did this post a year or so from now, it would undoubtedly result in a cartoon CGI animated post but in my pre-baby life this is it:



Day 2, complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X