Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 18

My Wedding


Ahhhh! The event that kicked off this whole process :) I absolutely loved my wedding and everything about it except that we started late (grrrr...) and it was way too short.

I loved it so much, I dedicated a whole page to it: So check out the 'What You Missed' link above and get the whole scoop, well as much of it as I could write right now. I'll keep updating it as I have the time until it's complete.

I think our wedding truly expressed who we were as a couple and there was a lot of love in the room. I definitely did not want it to end- but as usual all good things must come to an end :( We had an all-star team to help us pull it together which included family, friends, and our fabulous vendors. I can't wait to share it with you so go on...check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X