Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 8

A photo that makes you angry/sad

Really?! Who wants to dwell on something like that?? With all the current disasters going on in the world, I think this post can do without a picture. Just yesterday there were reports of a 7.1 magnitude in Japan and it certainly triggered a tsunami warning, bullying is still a problem in schools and, what is with all the access to guns?! Truthfully, I am afraid of what my kid/s might face in their childhood and even adulthood. While I'm sure my parents had the same fear- I feel like things are much worse now than when I was growing up.

Lord, help us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X