Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 14

A non-fictional book

Again with the ambiguity...

Today's book is


                                                     AND

                                                           

I haven't read either book but I enjoyed both movies. I am not really a movie watcher, but I found both of these to be captivating and the actor portrayals were pretty good- even if some of the content was 'made for movies'. I usually watch movies in the comfort of my home where I can pause, use the restroom, re-up on snacks, and I control the noise volume- but I saw 'The Social Network' in theaters and enjoyed it just the same. I know the movie (and the book) was the author's account of what happened (based off third part interviews) but I think his account of Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Zukerberg was hilarious (and I definitely wanted him to snag that Oscar)!

I recommend both movies as they both have good story lines and excellent endings and maybe one day (in my retirement years) I'll have the time to read them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X