Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 3

Your Favorite TV Show




As you can tell from my Monday posts, it's currently Dancing with the Stars. Although I think it is for the post part a popularity contest (and usually ends up pissing me off {read: Sabrina Bryan's untimely elimination on Season 5}), but I always come back for more. This year I am rooting for Wendy Williams. I am a long time fan of hers and I hope she does well but so far Kirstie Alley has been showing her up. I truly think it's going to come down to Chelsea Kane and Ralph Macchio or Kirstie Alley. My predictions are sometimes a little off because I thought Kyle Massey was going to win for sure last season.


Day 3 is done but tomorrow is going to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X