Thursday, April 7, 2011

18 Weeks!

Look at my little Sweet Potato!!!


Baby's now the size of a sweet potato! Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel his or her movements.


 A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his or her nerves, a process that will continue for a year after s/he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.




Pregnancy: 18 weeks

Weight Gain: I'm a little leary about this. I think I'm going to back away from the scale and let it be.

Sleep: So, the pillow, the hubby, the baby, and I are trying to work this out. I think we had some set backs this week causing some middle of the night uproar but I can't help it sometimes! We are officially reworking a new plan so that we all get some rest.

Gender: Team Green

Name: We have no clue.

Feeling: Back to bloat.

Health: At least the back pain is easing up a little (and I know with that sentence I just jinxed myself)

Movement: Still uncertain about it. But from what I've been told I shouldn't rush it.

Belly: Bigger. I've given up on trying to remember the tape measure. 


Next Appointment:  11 days until we get to tell the ultrasound tech "we do not want to know"! Although I am certain my husband will bribe her into seeing his way. Then 4 days later is our monthly check-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X