Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 4

Your Favorite Book


So, I'm not really much of a reader. If someone gives me a good recommendation and is very enthusiastic about it- I will check it out. This has worked for me since I left high school. In my younger days (lol!) I enjoyed book series such as The Babysitter's Club and the like but once I got to college mandatory reading outranked pleasure reading. After that I never really got back into it. So, I knew this was going to be sort of a hard one for me. I must admit I cheated and looked at my facebook profile (shameful I know). The result:





I'm not sure if you guys are really getting to know me but- Day 4 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X