Thursday, April 14, 2011

19 weeks!

I really feel like time is getting away from me... I am almost half-baked! We are officially looking into birthing classes and it's making me even more nervous. I mean this now mango sized baby actually has to go from being in my belly to in my arms... and I'm the ONLY person who can do that! Next weekend is a four day weekend and so I think I am going to drag hubby to the baby store to begin a registry :) So here's how it's going down this week:







Pregnancy: 19 weeks

Weight Gain: I think I'm still doing pretty good! according to our new home scale, I'm up 2 pounds!

Sleep: My hips go numb at night. That's right...numb. I'm assuming it's the mango weight and from sleeping on my side. The Snoogle is still my life sleepline.

Gender: Team Green

Name: Still surfing the baby name websites
Feeling: The other day I had heartburn all day. I'm thinking it was the fruit juice I had for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So I'm steering clear of it for a while. 

Health: Is heartburn a health condition??

Movement: I have absolutely no idea. I still don't know the difference gas and movement. Sometimes when I feel something- I'll assume it's movement and talk to the baby.

Belly: Since I am writing this post from my parents house, excuse me while I go get the measuring tape... 36.5 inches around my belly button. Since I have nothing to compare that too, it is what is is (for now).

 
Next Appointment:  4 days until anatomy scan... 8 days until my monthly check up.   #can'twait


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X