Thursday, June 30, 2011

30 weeks!

I don't know why my 'How big is baby' widget advances a week before I actually advance a week. I think it changes every Sunday. Anywhoo...

According to thebump.com: Your massive belly and nighttime heartburn might be making sleep difficult to come by. If you are able to drift off, you're probably having some strange and vivid dreams- your subconscious is no less anxious than your waking mind.

Baby's now the size of a squash!
As baby's skin smoothes out, his/her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. S/he's also adding some brawn -- his/her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.
Pregnancy: 30 weeks!


Gender: Team Green

Name: Undecided

Weight Gain: I'm up 14 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. This startles me. I know I am pregnant but is it going to be easy to get it off?
Sleep: I was really banking on the HEPA filter to make me sleep like a baby. Not so much. Sometimes in the middle of the night I feel like I can't breathe. This is very weird I know. I also have been having really vivid dreams.

Feeling: Dead tired. I was out to dinner with friends last night and I felt like I couldn't take it once 9pm hit. I wish I were napping right now.
Health: I finally did the GTT! I have a doctor's appointment coming up soon so we will see how that turns out.

Movement: I feel like the baby is more active now. I feel the baby squirming and getting comfortable more frequently. I'm going to miss it when the feeling is out the outside instead of the inside.

Belly: 37 inches. I feel like the last time I measured the circumference of my belly it was 36 inches. I just checked... it was. Makes me more jittery about my weight gain.
Next appointment: July 7th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X