Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This week's obsession:

Bottle Labels!





I'm loving Inchbug's orbit labels! They come in fun colors, are personalized, and practical! I already know that our little one will be spending a considerable amount of time in daycare and this will help the staff to identify which bottle, sippie cup, whatever belongs to our baby! This retailer also sells a bunch of other practical labels which I'm sure can come in handy for those with little ones (or husbands that misplace things).

These labels are dishwasher safe, microwavable, non-toxic, and have a non-slick grip! Can you tell I love these! The only downside (that I see so far) is that they do not fit Dr. Brown's 4 oz. bottles- which I was considering using. I'm sure it will work out either way, but I am definitely loving these bottle labels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X