Thursday, June 16, 2011

28 weeks!

It's here again:
So according to all the schools of thought- I am in my thrid trimester.  This week I figured it was time to schedule my pre-natal massage. I am so excited!!! I love day spas and massages. The spa that I go to is absolutely amazing. Hopefully I can show pictures (of the spa!) after my appointment but I am sure I will be too wrapped up in bliss to remember. I also tried to schedule my maternity pictures- but my brother is usper busy and refuses to give me a date. I am going to make him change poopy diapers for a week if he waits too long and I have to go to a studio of some sort!



Pregnancy: 28 weeks


Gender: Team Green

Name: Undecided

Weight Gain: Well, my weight did go up, but I forgot to write it down at the doctor's office so I forgot period. We will see what my next appointment brings.

Sleep: The HEPA filter still hasn't arrived. I still feel like I can't breathe at night. Feel sorry for my husband.

Feeling: I still have lingering symptoms of this stupid cold. Congestion is the main culprit. I now know why babies are inconsolable when they are sick.

Health: FYI: I got the cooties from my husband.

Movement: Just this morning there was a body part protruding from my belly. I wish I knew what it was.

Belly: Getting bigger. Someone remind me to actually ask my doctor what my fundal height is at my next appointment.

Next appointment: Next week!!!! We are now at the every two weeks stage :) I love the fact that I get to check on my little one so often now. Hearing that heartbeat on the doppler never gets old.

1 comment:

  1. wow, its moving fast even from a distance! ray, pls schedule time to take preggo pics!

    thanks so much for the wedding photo (updated my blog)! it replaced my ashanti pics as my inspiration...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X