Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shameless Plug!

So it's time for shameless plugs!

Remember how I told you that my hubby has an alter ego?? Well it's about time I introduced him. He's Gemineye (yes, that's spelled correctly) and he's actually pretty hot stuff... well at least in the poetry world. He has tons of accolades, TV appearances, yada, yada, yada. I'm pretty sure you'd like his work, even if you are not into poetry or spoken word and I'm not being biased... see for yourself:



Okay, now to the point. He's been nominated for the 2011 National Poetry Awards for the categories of 'Best Poetry Performance' and 'Spoken Word album of the Year'!!! I'm pretty sure I'm more excited than he is :) Voting begins today and ends on June 20th. I would appreciate your support in voting for him if you can. And if you really liked the video you can friend him on facebook and/or become a fan of Gemineye and read/see/hear more and the album that garnered the album of the year award can be purchased via Pay Pal (I'm still trying to get him to sell it on iTunes).

*I almost forgot to tell you where to vote*

You need to go to the national poetry awards website and click the NPA voting link at the top. Now I really have no idea if you can only submit one vote period or vote once per day, but if you voted just once it would be enough... actually if you voted on your work computer and then on your home computer that would help too, lol!

Thanks for helping!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, get it Gemineye! I voted! I'll post to my blog too! *doing my I know a celebrity dance* LOL! (I was scared by the we're counting IP addresses....will vote again on campus! lol)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X