Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This week's obsession:


I'm loving the concept of the Unisar AlwaysClean pacifier. It's designed to close when dropped... genius! I haven't seen this thing in action just yet but it sounds like a good idea. There is a 50/50 mix of good/bad product reviews but most of the complaints are reasonable like "it leaves a ring around my baby's mouth", "it's big on my baby's face", "my baby doesn't like the shape of the nipple"- all reasonable but not life threatening. With the lack of color choices and nipple options I thought this was a fairly new product but the earliest product reviews are from 2008- so I am not sure why the manufacturer wouldn't address some of these issues, especially since the only color choices are pink and blue... come on... really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X