Sunday, July 3, 2011

Look what I got!

Hubby and I are out for the weekend and I've bought my trusty laptop and the Internet with me :) I wanted to pop in and tell you all how I have such a wonderful husband. Look what he bought for me:

I know this is a bad pic- but it's the best I could do


While I have been waiting to get this phone for a while, Friday morning I chickened out of it. The price wasn't what I thought it was going to be and I also could have gotten it cheaper if I waited til November, but then the newer iPhone version would be out. I texted this to my hubby while I was taking my GTT and he went to the store and got it for me! I told him he better not had paid the $150 price that I was told it was going to be online.

I'm so excited about it and have already transferred most of my old phone info into the new one. I'm having a great weekend so far and can't wait to share with you on my weekend wrap up- which of course won't be until Tuesday because I took an extra vacation day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X