Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I felt really busy this weekend but can't remember too much about it. The main highlights of the weekend were taking my maternity pictures, going to 'childbirth prep' class and my first baby shower!

I don't want to post an unedited picture from the shoot but can I just say my brother is amazing! I had so much fun with him and of course I was super comfortable with him because he's been my best friends his whole life! I will likely post one or two pics just so you guys can be awed in amazement :) okay, okay, here is a sneak peek:



Childbirth Prep class was a bit harrowing and this warrants its own post. I started writing it shortly after I got home because I had to get some of my thoughts out before I forgot them.

My first baby shower was a total surprise thrown by my co-workers! It was so cute especially because I am the party planner of my department so they were on their own trying to surprise me. Needless to say I have to take the disposable camera to get the film developed, because no one remembered to bring a camera. hahaha! So I'll be posting those another day too :) There was cake (yum!) snacks, games, and gifts! I feel very blessed to have people apart of our lives who love us and want to cherish our blessings as well.

My parents also came over for dinner on Friday, a meeting on Saturday, and church on Sunday just about rounds out this weekend's festivities.

I love weekends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X