Sunday, July 17, 2011

32 weeks!

So I know this post is a few days late but I'm pregnant and this is my blog so I can do that right?

I can't beleive I am writing my 8 month post. And again my widget is ahead of my actual progress I don't know why- maybe it's letting me know what's to come. Last night my hubby said that time has come to a crawl. I think he is insane! The closer I get to delivery- the sadder I get that me and my baby will be separated from each other :( I'm still surveying friends who have had children in the past year about their birthing experience. I recently talked to a high school friend who gave birth 13 months ago at the hospital I'm going to deliever at. It made me feel a little bit better about the situation as a whole. I am coming to the realization that no matter what happens the doctor along with the hospital staff know what they are doing and will do what they know how to do to keep me and my baby safe- even if it isn't this picture perfect made for TV birth.


By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds- the size of a large jicama -and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, s/he'll gain a third to half of his or her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as s/he fattens up for survival outside the womb. S/he now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.


This is a jicama- Yea I didn't know what is was either!
Pregnancy: 32 weeks!

Gender: Team Green

Name: Undecided

Weight Gain: No reports from last weeks update.

Sleep: I hate waking up to an alarm clock. It makes more tired throughout the day. I like waking up on my own better.

Feeling: Low tolerance and high annoyance. I'm pretty surre it's from sleep deprivation. I also see the tiniest hint of a stretch mark on my upper thighs. I'm kicking my moisturization regime into high gear. I also saw something ( I can't remeber where) that strecthing helps stretch marks. I haven;t dance in a month so I need to get back to some sort of physical activity.

 
Health: My water intake has increased but it's still not where it needs to be.

Movement: Baby is still active. My hubby tries to wake up the baby whenever he feels like talking to him or her. I think I'm going to start waking hubby up in the middle of the night to talk to him on behalf of the baby.

Belly: Big.

Next appointment: July 21st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X