Monday, June 1, 2015

Hello June!




I made it!!! The entire month of May I kept up with this blogging journey. I was able to do so by allocating my lunch breaks to blogging. The most time consuming and not iPad friendly parts were picture editing. And FYI- it's my 400th post!!! If I keep this up I'll be at 500 in about 2018, LOL!

While Memorial Day tends to be regarded as the beginning of summer, I usually think of the month of June as the beginning of summer. Growing up I went to a private school where we were in school longer during the school year (meaning 8 to 3:30 unlike the public school schedule- why on earth are kids still getting out of school at 2:30?!?!) which means we were out of school in May. We had put in our hours a whole month (and change) ahead of time and while the rest of our friends were still drudging to school I was home with my grandma chillaxing.

There are quite a few things I look forward to every June:
- my (former) dance school's yearly recital. Even though I don't go anymore (boohoo) I still go to support my mom & brother who still dance. Plus there's a ton of kids from my church who go there as well.

- Hubby's birthday. he's such a low key guy that there is never any fan fare surrounding his birthday. I remember one year while we were dating I took him to Atlantic City for a long weekend. he said it was the best birthday he had ever had :-) Dang, I wish we could do that again.

- Father's Day. Because there is nothing like Dad. I'm a  Daddy's girl and hubby is a great father to our children so I like celebrating them.

-My parent's anniversary. They are such an inspiration! This year marks number 33 for them.

- Graduations. There isn't anyone in my immediately extended family graduating this year. But maybe I''l take the opportunity to recap my cousin's high school graduation from last year. Maybe not- the pictures that I have are horrible!

See!

- Weekend trips. I don't think we will get in any this month cause of all the celebrations we will have going on. We literally have on e free weekend this month to do that any I am sure it's going to get booked up soon!



Hopefully (fingers really crossed) this month on the blog you'll be seeing:
- A recap our Babymoon
- Baby's gender reveal
- A recap of Mother's Day
- A recap of Father's Day
- Some bumpdates
- more of my momtography
- anything else fun we got going on.


But if not- I'll catch up with ya in about 3 months... kidding... kind of!





 photo fmtmsig-1.png

2 comments:

  1. Happy June to u...first time on ur blog! love the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X