Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 9, 2013

*this was supposed to go live yesterday but momma didn't get a chance to*

On this day two years ago my baby boy turned 21 months old. I know that isn't some sort of milestone number or anything but this picture popped up in my flashback photos for today and I had to share!

I took monthly photos of him on the ninth of every month up until he was about 2.  I wish I could've kept them up but on nights like tonight where it's raining and we've been at work & school all day, I don't he'd be up to it, I wouldn't have good lighting, and my house is a wreck so who wants to see that mess in the background?! 

I loved doing these pictures. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and we had just gotten back from church. The weather was gorgeous and we were clearly taking advantage of that. Buggy had always gotten a kick out of the self timer function on the camera and this was no different. We had so much fun being silly. Look at the joy in his face!

I think this qualifies as an official 'Take me back Tuesday' photo. Now only if that were a real thing!




 photo fmtmsig-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X