Friday, June 19, 2015

33

My parent's relationship is the very first example I have of a marriage. I don't remember much about when I was younger but as I've grown I've come to learn how (and how not) a good working relationship looks like. Being in a country where the divorce rate was is so high, I've drawn upon their past experiences to make better and informed decisions about my own. This is not to say that we do everything that they do/have done or that their relationship is perfect- but what it is, is filled with love, respect, and the definition of a partnership.

I pray that they will continue to grow in their relationship and continue to learn and be exemplary to others. I have often heard other people say they look up to my parent's relationship and that it a wonderful thing. So, I want to take a moment to wish my parents a Happy 33rd Anniversary!!!



 
And they are coming to visit us this weekend- I am looking forward to it!
 

 photo fmtmsig-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X