Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nursery Notes: The crib

Who doesn't love baby stuff?! It's always so cute and little and makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. I've been mostly window shopping so far. The only purchases I've made for baby so far are the gift bibs that was bought for my hubby, the gift bibs bought for my parents, and the frame bought for my MIL. Which I hope my parents give the bibs to the baby to actually use once he or she is born! On Sunday, I bought 3 books from vendors who were at my church. However I have been wanting to buy more. According to thebump.com I have 192 day left 'til my due date. That does not seem like a lot of time to me. We still have to paint the nursery, move out all the extra and unnecessary stuff, etc. then we have to get all baby stuff in there! I've been mostly concerned about the crib and stroller/car seat.

I know for sure that I want a convertible lifetime crib. I think this will suit us better than buying a new bed for every stage of baby's sleeping life. I've found a few that I like so far but narrowing it down is going to be a job :( I'm also waiting for the newest issue of baby bargains to help us make our decision. I think I'm going to go with something along the lines of this:

I like how the back is solid so it will actually look like a headboard once converted to the daybed/ toddler bed. I also wanted an expresso color as I find that to be a bit more gender neutral. I am hoping that baby bargains + cpsc will help us get the best crib for our little one. Until then I'll continue enjoying window shopping.

The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X