Friday, March 18, 2011

Living for the weekend!


Not only do I love that song (by the O'Jay's), I think it's my Friday theme song. I love weekends because it's a chance for me to actually do the the things that I want to do or sometimes I get to just RELAX. The work week is so full of appointments, projects, and to-do's that time flies by and you're exhausted all the time. Okay, I may be alone in this thought but oh well! I still LOVE weekends.

My weekends are usually filled with a bunch of to-do's but 98% of the time- it's something that I enjoy doing. This weekend I plan to cook the corned beef that I was supposed to for St. Patrick's day, finish up some cleaning that I didn't get to (there's that 2%) and we are going to a dinner party to celebrate my friends birthday! I also need to get to Buy, Buy, Baby and pick up the Snoogle (notice they have it $5 cheaper than BRU and I have coupons!). I am hoping that will help with my comfort level and sleep issues at night.

Today it's supposed to get up to 70 degrees where I am and that makes me very happy :) I am so done with winter. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X