Monday, March 14, 2011

Blogger's Block

I log into my blogger account everyday with the intention of posting, however for the last few days- this has not come to fruition.

It's not that I don't know WHAT to write about- I do. In fact I have several unpublished posts waiting to be seen. I'm just stuck in the vibe I want this blog to be. I don't know what the big deal is- there is only two people reading this (yep! two whole followers!). I think I am going back to the drawing board and figure it all out- then begin posting with a better more specified intentions.

I spent all weekend reading the content on BlogHer- which I found very helpful. I think it's going to give me a better guide as to how I can figure all of these crazy pregnancy thoughts running through my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X