Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I want to wish my wonderful younger brother a Happy Birthday!!!!

He is one of thee most talented people I know (I can prove it- check him out!) and I am positive there is a lot in store for him :) He also happens to be graduating from college in T-minus 53 days!!! (That sounds better when you say 7 weeks... ) So I'll take this time to give him his birthday gift


I got you a snowfall!!!

Can't wait to celebrate with you tonight and we WILL make it to Atlantic City for your 'being the 3rd and turning 23 on the 3rd month of the year with a b'day of 3/23 bruhaha! I <3 u!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X