Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Okay, so this particular birthday wish comes a day late to my blog.



My dad's birthday was actually yesterday- but we were so busy celebrating that I didn't get to post about it and tell the world!

Dad's birthday celebration began last week when we surprised him by stopping at the Professional Football Hall of Fame on the way to our family Reunion.


We kept the party going by giving him his now most beloved man toy (I think I want one now!)


Last night my mom, dad, brother, and I reconvened at my parent's house for some of my moms good home cooking :) and baking :) My husband is insanely jealous because I left his piece of cake at my parent's by accident (I claim pregnancy brain on that one).

This weekend we get to keep celebrating because my parents, aunts, cousins, husband, and sibling are going to dinner! I am so excited. I love hanging out with these guys- it's always full of laughs.

Dear Dad,

(because I know you are reading this) I love you more than words can say. I'm sure you enjoyed your birthday celebration over the past week and I told you that you had no idea :) I hope you have many many more birthdays to share with your new grandchild (and the rest of the family too). Love you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X