Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Work is so insanely busy for me right now that I feel like I've been neglecting you all :( Yesterday I was so tired I went home and fell asleep on the couch... but not before ordering Domino's for dinner. So, weekend rest is going to be very important for me for the next few weeks.

Friday mid day started my weekend :) We have half-day Friday's now... enough said!

Saturday morning I slept. I didn't wake up until 11am. What a lovely feeling. I hope to have a repeat performance this Saturday. Later that day we went apartment hunting and found some pretty good prospects. That night my husband and I attempted to have a date-night. We showed up at the movie theater where every.single.movie was sold out. Seriously?? And I know it's only going to be worse this weekend because the Hangover 2 is opening... So instead we had dinner at Panera bread. I haven't eaten there in ages and right now they have a lobster sandwich special.... I wish I could go grad one right now.

Early Sunday the hubby went to go see one of our apartment prospects while I went to Sunday school. When he showed up at church there was nothing good to report. In fact I don't think he even bothered to take pictures like he promised to do. After church we had three more apartment appointments and lordhavemercy! his car nearly broke down on the way there. This disappointment was compounded by the fact that we just spent $1,800 to get another problem fixed 2 weeks ago!

Really... can we catch a break? as of this afternoon we haven't heard back from the mechanic so we are back to carpooling again (I love riding home with my hubby from work- I get to vent all of my work frustrations in the car and not bring them into our house). Needless to say Friday at 12:30 can't get here fast enough (barbecue weekend!!!).

And FWIW after Harold Camping's big fat FAIL (I had no doubt) this has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in reference to the end of the world. And trust me I'm not buying his third prediction either. As a matter of fact, I'm going to email him the scripture in regards to false prophets!




P.S. After all the non-sense dies down, I promise to do a post with some substance and not complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X