Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Predicting a Labor of Love

So I came across this quiz about "my labor" and thought it would be cute...

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

... but there were my results. What?! I don't want to go early- definitely not 3-3 weeks early. A 9 pound baby?! Huh?! 12 hour labor ::HEADDESK:: No more labor prediction quizzes for me.

My sister-in-law told me that someone told her that your labor/delivery will mimicks those of the child's father. Her son came five weeks early just as her husband did. My mother-in-law told me that hubby was two days late so if our little one came two days late then our baby would be born on 09-10-11... I think that's an awesome birthday! If forgot how she said her labor was with him but I do know he was born an enormous baby hovering somewhere between 10-12 pounds ::HEADDESK::

Only time will tell what happens but I am hoping for the easy route :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X