Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nursery Notes

It is a cold and rainy hump day here and it's making for a pretty dreary work day. So to cheer myself up, I started nursery shopping. I came across this bedding set from Nursery Depot:




It's gender neutral and also our wedding colors :) It can also be accented with any color once baby arrives. Shown here is the 10-piece set which includes a quilt, bumper, sheet, skirt, valance, diaper stacker, musical mobile, and three wall hangings- none of which we will probably use. I am not sure why I even want a bedding set- I guess to go along with the color scheme? But if I had to pick one this is the front runner so far. Now that I think about it, by baby product reference book (Baby Bargains) said don't even bother with a bedding set- and this makes sense.

Unless of course the quilt is big enough to be used after the baby reaches a year. But by then baby will have a personality with likes and dislike so I doubt that this neutral quilt will reflect that. So I guess my bedding set will remain as just an inspiration.... for now.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Its not too overly "baby-fied" and very chic!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X