Monday, May 16, 2011

Retail Therapy

Every once in a while a girl needs a little retail therapy. I've been having a particularly rough week between heartburn keeping me up at night, the constant need to pee in the middle of the night, and overall stress outs at work.

I love shopping and getting new things. There is something about it that makes me feel good. Since, I need to expand my wardrobe to accommodate my growing belly I headed on over to Motherhood Maternity to get some stuff. I'm not really into investing a lot of money in a wardrobe that will only be good until October (and if I'm lucky I'll get to use these clothes again) so it was important that I found some really versatile pieces for really good prices. Enter exhibit A:


I absolutely LOVE this bag. It is very reminiscent of my college wardrobe from the Victoria's Secret Pink collection. AND- it's a diaper bag! I have been having the diaper bag debate for as long as I have been having the nursery room decor debate and I haven't found anything that has struck me yet. This isn't insanely huge and it will definitely work as a casual bag for me and the little one. The best part of it all is that I plan to use it now as a tote bag (shhhh!)

Exhibit B:


On Saturday's I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. My husband hates it but it is the easiest most effortless outfit to put on in the morning. Sure I could take the time to plan a cute top with shoes that pull on the subtle colors in the shirt and the accessories that make it pop... but who has the time. If it's Saturday morning I am likely sleeping in and waking up in just enough time to barely make it to where I need to be on time. So these tanks are perfect!!! red, brown, pink, black, and blue... what more could I want (besides white)??

Exhibit C:


Told ya I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl. Plus a hoodie in case I get cold :)

Exhibit D:




On the days when I get do feel like getting cute- I adore maxi dresses. They flatter my figure perfectly and I look like a goddess in them :)

Exhibit E&F

A band to accomodate my slighty swollen fingers and lastly...



More on these later...

All these goodies for $100 bucks...score! Or at least I think so. The best part of it is they gave me coupons to come back and I already know what I want :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X