Monday, November 4, 2013

Mind Right Monday: November


I can't believe I only have one of these left. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to continue this into 2014- but who knows.

Goals for this month:

- Seriously try to increase my liquid intake. I know I'm dehydrated and that's not a good thing. I just hate having to constantly go to the bathroom. Normally I'm all about water- but now I just need some form of liquid to not be dehydrated anymore.

-Create a meal plan for the remaining month. I am determined to not let any fast food into my body. Last October I did it successfully (give up fast food) so I really want to be able to do it again. The only way to make that happen is to create  a meal plan for the month.

- Get some more Christmas shopping done. I hate waiting until the last minute- plus I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to give my son's teacher something and I need it to be thoughtful and not break the bank.

I'm grateful for:

I have so much to be thankful for. For real. In fact I'm thinking about joining in on the thankful thirty that everyone is doing. Thanks to the monthly goals post I don't need Thanksgiving to show my gratitude but I'm thinking of hopping on board anyway.

Accountability:

- Exercise for a minimum one day per week. Hubby and I have worked out a new schedule to accommodate his evening classes and this gives me at least one but probably more nights per week in the evening to head to the gym. NO EXCUSES!
Okay, so I have every single excuse in the book. First, hubby had some after work commitments to tend to. And since we still don't have a regular baby sitter I had to be home with Buggy. Then there was Halloween week, doctor's appointments, etc. I did manage to get some walking done but nothing to write home about.

- Give away a blog business card. To someone... anyone. Still I haven't found anyone...

- 3 a week blog posts. My goal is to keep at it this month. This blog isn't going to write itself! Out of the 30 days in October I posted 15 times. Success!

-More progress on baby books. I' almost finished with the first year. The hard part is going to be his actual 12th month. We did so much during that time so organizing all of that on top of my wordiness with his first birthday party is going to be a big task. Not really. I've done a few more pages in the current book but I haven't ordered any more or made any more significant progress. Blogging is taking up my computer time. Although I did purchase a Groupon to purchase the photobooks.

- Switch out my summer clothes for warmer weather ones. I'm reluctant but it's time to embrace the season change- even though fall clearly hasn't gotten the memo. Nope, I did manage to find a few sleeveless sweaters which are good transition pieces but it wasn't until yesterday that it got cold. And the weather is suppose to warm back up anyway. Hubby promised to find my warm weather clothes while he is off of work one day.

1 out of 5?! Why did I bother setting goals?!


If you have any goals or plans for the month, please share! I'd love to hear about them :)







 photo fmtmsig-1.png

3 comments:

  1. I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. I try to hit those after Christmas sales and get a jump start for the next year. I need to increase my liquid intake too, especially my water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas shopping?! How is that even possible? This year flew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL sometimes I make ZERO out of 5. 1 out of 5 aint so bad! :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X