Friday, November 8, 2013

October Photo-a-Day

This month- I decided to do an Instagram photo-a-day project. And let me tell you- I'm quite proud of the results! The Fall Mini Style challenge was hosted by Aliya and AP and featured clothing prompts for your mini. I loved it because not only did I have some one pick out his clothes for me everyday, but it's also the most I've ever posted on IG.



I tried to do the last one they hosted back in May and I ended up bombing completely. I think this time around it was easier for me to keep up with because
I have to get him up and ready every weekday morning for school and on weekends we had places to go, things to do, and people to see. So here's my round-up!



As usual- I started off strong and the fizzled out towards the middle with a poor attempt at redeeming myself at the end.
 photo fmtmsig-1.png

2 comments:

  1. i've never attempted a challenge like this because i know that i'll suck at it. i just wouldn't remember and will have about 4 pictures to show for a month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this photo challenge....all the pics are adorable...i did one last year and LOVED all the moments i captured too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X