Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy SECOND Birthday!!!

Wow! This day has come a little faster than I had hoped. But nonetheless I am so happy that it is here!!!






Much to my dismay- I'll probably be going to work for the first half of the day then  from there we'll be playing it by ear. However, I have some much awaited posts scheduled for this week- it's birthday week here and I am so excited (cause you know my birthday is only 5 days away). I'm going to be sharing all the details of my son turning one hopefully to be followed up by all the details of him turning two (although I doubt it- just look at my track record).

Please take a moment and give my little guy a Happy Birthday shout out in the comments below- I know he'll be thrilled!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd birthday! That came quickly! Hope you have a great birthday and a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!!! Love, God-Mommy Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you guys have had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!! YAY for celebrating 2 years of your baby's life, isn't amazing. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X