Sunday, September 15, 2013

100 more days



I know, I know. Thanksgiving isn't even here yet... Hell, neither is Halloween! But it's one of my favorite holidays and I plan all year for it. I've already taken advantage of holiday sales from throughout the year and I've got a few presents already wrapped up and hidden :)

This year I wanted to do something a little special for my husband. He tells me I always get too stressed out over Christmas and I need to enjoy the holiday more for what it is. Now granted, he's right but I do enjoy the holiday even without all the fan-fair.

I also wanted to do a little more decorating. We'll likely be spending Christmas out of town but I know my mom wouldn't care if I turned her living and dining room into a Christmas explosion. We do lots of traditional decorating but this year I am hoping to do some things a little different.



And then there's my little guy. My hope is to take him and his cousin out on a Christmas tree farm for some Christmas fun Thanksgiving weekend. I really want a fresh holly wreath to put on our front door this year. And, I'm also thinking of giving him his own "tree" to decorate this year:

I know, I'm worse than the department stores. But I can't help it! 

C'mon there must be something you plan for way ahead of time for... let me know in the comments!
 photo fmtmsig-1.png

2 comments:

  1. No way you're talking to me about Christmas. NOPE! LOL!

    I do know that I will be much more prepared for Christmas than I was last year, especially in regards to shopping. Last year, I did my shopping the day before Christmas which was the worst mistake ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone. AT ALL. I already started my shopping. In fact...I'm almost done! I'm looking forward to seeing how my brother, parents and grandmother act this year - they are all totally enamored with Zander. I'm certain they will be a bit on the obsessed side! lol

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X