Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year folks!! I wish you all many many more years of blessings.

To start of the New Year, here are my top 10 posts (by page views) from 2011.

#10. Packing while pregnant


#9. My early Christmas gift


#8. My favorite Christmas gift



#7. Happy Halloween



#6. My first blog tag!



#5. The nursery reveal



#4. The breastfeeding campaign



#3. Baby's first Halloween



#2. The day my son was born



#1. My DIY makeover



That list was unexpected to say the least. I'm surprised the birth stories didn't make it and I can't believe the Happy Halloween post actually made it. My tracking skills are really lacking but this is still interesting to say the least. 

I hope that in 2012 my blog continues to grow in readership and content. Most importantly my blog will continue to be my personal documentation to through motherhood. I look forward to what 2012 brings - hopefully good things just as 2011 did :)


Happy New Year!!!


1 comment:

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X