Friday, January 6, 2012

3 months young

Hey Sweet Potato!

Yea, I've taken to calling you that nowadays- but don't worry I'll stop before it embarrasses you. And I promise to come up with some equally if not more mortifying :)

So I better get this done before you turn 4 months old. I know this is super (by super I mean a month) late, but what can I say, we've been super busy!

Time is going by so fast! You are almost no longer a newborn :(. You have grown so much since you were first born - God's miracles are amazing.

I'll start with your stats. At your 3 month well visit you weighed in at 15 pounds 2 ounces. Whew! That's the 90th percentile! You're getting pretty heavy- but it's okay that means you are healthy and growing. You measured 23.4 inches long and it's pretty much confirmed- you've got your daddy's head: 17.5 inches.
Although you are obviously growing like a champ you haven't quite doubled your birth weight so the doctor says we will see what's happening at your four month visit and maybe you can start cereal! I'm very excited for your next milestone but I'm also worried that you will eat me out of house and home.


Yep, you saw that correctly, you're getting some thumb action. I actually think it's quite cute- but I won't let you make it a habit. You also got some more immunization shots but I'll spare you the gory details :).




You've done so much this past month it's amazing. This is your second trip to the grocery store (sometime Mommy forgets to take pictures of some things- but you will appreciate a picture from your second grocery store experience right?!) The first time we went you were sleeping when we arrived so I left you in the car seat. This time I strapped you in the Moby and let you look about. I think you appreciated all the colors around you. I had to take this picture because your G-Ma thinks I don't dress you warm enough sometimes (even though you sweat like a cup of ice water left in the sun while you are in the car seat) so I had to verify your warmness (she worries about you a lot) and show off the cutest hat in the world!



We've celebrated 3 (I think) holidays!

Thanksgiving... although you would think it's Christmas with all the gifts you received.


Christmas... (really Christmas!)



and New Year's Eve.

You've visited your 92 year old Uncle...

Had a playdate...

 And still continue to enjoy bathtime...
Mommy and Daddy keep you very busy. Well, that's it for now. I'll be writing you again real soon!

1 comment:

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X