Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 3: days 15-21

I am so proud of myself for being able to say I am week 3. I am a little behind in posting because I don't have a whole bunch of free time to edit pics but I am snapping and saving.











My fave is day 19. I am not sure why he was making this face. I think he was laugh crying. I don't know but every time I see it I giggle. Day 15 is with my Dad. My Dad watches him for me once per week while I go to dance class- this is their time together because it's just the two of them. When I got back that day they were chatting it up. Despite the pics of him sleeping day16 and 17 were not one of those 11th hour photos. I just love sleeping babies- they look so peaceful and precious. Day 21 was his first time really out in the snow. He seemed like he didn't know how to take so he just looked around trying to figure out what he should be doing.

So, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one with him and your dad. So precious! That one is the snow is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 17 is so cute! Babies are sooo funny when they finally give in to that nap they've been trying to fight off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pictures and messages are amazing. I love the pictures of day 16-17, they look like Miss AOI after eating, too CUTE :).

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X