Friday, September 23, 2011

Y3W: I miss you!

Another blog hop for me!






The past two weeks have been exhaustive yet amazing! I am enjoying learning how
to be a mommy and seeing my little guy grow.

There are so many things I wish to blog about like the 'end' of my pregnancy and
thoughts about it now that I am on the other side of through. I'd also like to
talk about my first few weeks as a mom- I have shed so many tears and he doesn't
even have a social security number yet!

Today is the first day of fall and I wanted to unveil my fall blog makeover but
that clearly is not going to happen as I haven't even emailed my "designer".
It's also the end of the 'All My Children' era. Yes, I know watching soap operas
is very uncharacteristic of a young 20-something but I began watching in support
when a kid I went to school with joined the cast. I have been hooked ever since
even after he left the cast.

My blog was started for a number of reasons including getting my thoughts out on
paper without being repetitive and I miss having this as an outlet. I get so
many text messages and phone calls inquiring about how we are doing and I always
respond with the proverbial "fine", "ok", or "pretty good" but I have so much
stuff to get off my chest including why it should be illegal to send first time
parents home with their two day old newborns...

I also desperately want to do the nursery reveal post but all the friggin'
furniture still isn't in yet. Hurricane Irene is still being used as the excuse
by the furniture place- although I kind of get the suspicion that some of the
furniture was destroyed rather than delayed delivery to the warehouse like they
claim.

So in the meantime while I sort out this new thing called parenthood I'll leave
you with my new siggy...


4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. But give youself time to adjust :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like a junkie for updates on your blog! Finally got my fix...lol! I have no idea what a blog hop is? Sorry the furniture still isn't all in, but you seem to take everything in stride. I love the pics you sent me, did your brother do them?!?!?! I'm so happy for you and hubby, you are both continually in my prayers along with baby!

    PS. I got super hype at your new siggy! Sometimes I can be so ridiculously silly...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs, you one of the 7 ladies I would like to know more about in a new web game called Seven Things, please play along when you are free :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this...the new adventures of mommyhood:-) I'm sure you will have some space for updating soon. Most important is taking care of little man

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X