Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Watching football makes me cry

I never thought I would see the day when I get emotional watching Sunday night football!

Okay so my postpartum hormones may be skewing this a little- but it still bought tears to my eyes nonetheless. When I saw this commercial I immediately thought of my baby boy. I even contemplated actually doing this. But above all this, I bet you are wondering why I'm even watching Sunday night football! Eh, my hubby was watching, I was holding the baby because for the past 3 days he seems to believe he is alone and completely abandoned if I'm not holding him while he falls asleep... boys!

So anyway... If you are an emotional person be prepared to hate google for making you cry-

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand what you mean, I always love this commercial!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X