Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just saying Thanks!

I wanted to dedicate a post to Thank You all for the lovely birthday wishes and congratulatory baby wishes. It is truly appreciated :)

I am a person who believes in expressing gratitude. I may be one a few remaining people who hand writes Thank You notes- probably to my own detriment as I still have not finished the Thank You's for my baby shower. So this is my post of Thanks.

Thanks for the phone calls, Thanks for the text messages. Thanks for caring and Thanks for praying. Thanks for thinking of us and thanks for taking care of us (mom and dad!) Thanks for your support (mama k) and thanks for your concern :)

Basically thanks to all of you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X