Friday, October 4, 2013

Pumpkin Patch fun

At the start of fall I knew I wanted us to take a trip to a pumpkin patch. I thought the idea of making pumpkin treats from fresh pumpkin sounded like a good idea and what's not to love about a pumpkin patch?!

Although I wanted to go- I thought for sure I would have planned this out more. You know- go to a touristy farm, have some cider, do... 'pumpkin'y things... if that makes sense. But instead we pulled off on the side of the road onto a pumpkin patch farm. Aaaaand....
I think I may have had more fun than anyone else there! My husband was a goof ball, my baby liked it, and my parents couldn't stop giggling at us. I'd say it was perfect!



We had just come from apple picking so we were still fresh off having a great time anyway and this only added to that.  Of course there were the bugs that I despise and it was way too cold for my comfort but I couldn't let that stop me... us from having fun!






This weekend- I'm hoping to do the same... and more!


1 comment:

  1. Spontaneity is also more fun than planning a trip. I have plans to take my children to the pumpkin patch when it finally opens. I've never been so it'll be fun for all three of us.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X