Goals for this week:- Clean the guest bedroom from top to bottom. I never got to do the cleaning that I would have liked to because our move was kind of pieced together. Since this room has the least amount of items in it I think it will be easier to start here.
- Walk 1 mile in 18 minutes or less. My current record is 18 minutes 59 seconds. The longest its ever taken me to walk one mile while pushing a stroller is 31 minutes 17 seconds and that was just last week- I'm on a get fit mission!
- Read at least 2 pages in my current book. Even if this means I have to hide in the bathroom while my husband and son tough it out. I kid! It's not that bad. But I would rather read blogs or browse pinterest/facebook. I've had this book for a week now and I'm on page 30.
- Start the post of my son's first birthday recap. I have no idea why in Sam hell it's taking me so long!
- Participate in 'Mind Right Mondays' again.
- Apply for just one job.
I'm grateful for:- Heat. As of writing this (Wed 11/28 @ 9:30 pm) it's 34 degrees outside. Tonight's low it supposed to be 28. Oy!
- My son. He really does give me joy. Earlier today he found a closed box of Christmas lights. He walked over to our tree holding the box, pointed to the box, then pointed to the tree. I. AM. AMAZED.
-My family. My extended family has been going through some very rough times and I'm not sure everyone involved is handling it the best way possible. For the first time that I can EVER remember Thanksgiving was rocky. Not everyone showed up and people left early to go shopping- really folks??I am still thankful for them. Keep us in your prayers- please!
Since this is the first week I'm participating I don't have anything to add here. Let's see what happens next week.
If you are visiting from Dani's blog hop- please let me know you stopped by in the comments!