Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Christmas Tradition

This is another funny tradition started by my hubby a few years back. Are you familiar with Elf Yourself? If not get on over there and get acquainted- it'll be the funniest 20 minutes you've ever spent trying to entertain yourself. My husband has been 'Elfing' people for probably about 4 years now. I clearly remember when he first did it- my entire family called each other and spent a good half hour on the phone cracking up. I wish I could share that first one with you but I never actually saved it to my computer and the web link must have expired but for your viewing pleasure- here is this year's Elf... I hope this serves to brighten your day and you hop on board the Elf train!


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!




2 comments:

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X