Friday, June 14, 2013

TGIF!!!

Guys, it's Friday and I couldn't be happier!! This weekend I'm heading back "home" for some celebrating. First up I have a bridal shower to go to and then it's onto to Celebrating Father's Day with two of the important Father's in my life: my Dad and my son's Dad. And how lucky is my husband for getting two celebrations in less than a week?!

I'm also excited because I think I've found my blogging mojo again :) Although, sometimes it's not really lost- sometimes it's a timing thing. You know time is a valuable commodity these days. So anyway, I'm happy to say I have some great posts planned and a few link-ups I'm participating in.

Speaking of link-ups check out this design battle hosted by Bre over at Peacoats and Plaid. She's hosting a blog button battle and I took the leap and entered. I don't know what possessed me to do such a thing because contests give me way too much anxiety. Although the last one turned out well- I've got some pretty fierce competition for this one. So here are the details: 

 Blog Button Design Battle: Season 2 with Peacoats & Plaid.


Chelsey from Patti Cake
Tehila from Women Abiding
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Chelsea from Anchors Aweigh
Luanne from 3380 Lady
Amanda from 3 Lil Apples
Stephanie from She Turned Her Dreams Into Plans
Andrea from From Mrs to Mom
Rachel from Well Worn Soles
Lisa from God, Make Me A Godly Woman

Voting is based solely on eye appeal and you can only vote once, so make it count (wink,wink). To vote for your favorite and most eye-catching button visit her blog and cast your vote. Check back next week for Round 2 and to see if I made the cut. If you're interested in participating in Season 3 of the Blog Button Design Battle, make sure you subscribe to Peacoats & Plaid for updates.

And with that- I'm off to get my weekend started. I hope you enjoy yours... See you Monday!




5 comments:

  1. I sure hope you enjoy your weekend. It appears to be action packed and filled with good times that are just waiting to be had!

    I voted for you and hope that you're able to make it to the next round.

    Oh, and definitely glad you've found your mojo again! I've found that scheduling and planning blog posts are definitely beneficial. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far it has been a great weekend. And thank you for your support :)

      Delete
  2. This is neat! I'm off to vote for you. Hope you win!

    Glad you got your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X