Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thoughts on Thursday




- I found about 10 instances throughout this blog where I incorrectly spelled desserts and desert. ::HEADDESK:: Really though?? No worries, they've all been fixed.

desserts photo: Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards stress.gif



I keep meaning to give you guys the world's hugest thanks!!! I meant to publish this awhile ago but clearly I'm slowly losing it... but ....



This little guy won our local bakery's cutest kid contest!! Thank you so much for all of you who helped by submitting a vote. I saw many of you like his photo and I appreciate it SO much (coughshikacoughTOIcoughcough)! He had over 200 likes so I cannot see everyone who did it but I appreciate it nonetheless. He won a $25 gift card to the bakery and he shared his treats with two of his biggest fans. My little boy is quite the sweetie pie :)

Any child under the age of two is basically free anywhere you go no matter what you do. This is why our little guy accompanies us everywhere and I mean everywhere. So, in to take advantage of the fact that we are party of three but paying for a party of two (sometimes one) I am hoping to pack our summer with lots of fun things for us to do. I'm currently planning our Sesame Place getaway for June. Because it's not as close as I had hoped we will be snagging a hotel room for 2 nights. I'm hoping that I can pull this trip off for less than $500. That's reasonable... right??

SOURCE


2 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet! Congrats to little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh Sesame place, I so want to take my kids there someday. Someday soon I hope, my first boy is so in love with Elmo. I love planning vacations.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X