Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's me the Mrs.!

I finally made the jump into the blogosphere :) I've been wanting to do this since I had the yearning to be a mom- I just could never find the "right" name. Well now I've found a name and I think it perfectly describes what's about to happen.

In just a few short months, I will go from being the Mrs. to a Mom. My hope to use this blog as a way to document my journey and one day be able to look back and remember this special time. Up until this point, I have documented my thoughts and feeling elsewhere and in the coming days I will be 'importing' that info so it's all in one location.

If anyone else happens to read this, I hope that you will share in my experiences, joys, hurts, and everything in between and take away something meaningful.

from, Mrs. to Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X