Sunday, December 1, 2013

fall to do list... now done.

Even though it's not technically winter for another 21 more days I feel like I should wrap up our fall and let the winter festivities begin. Besides- we've already had 3 days of snowfall and you know it's not really winter around these parts until you've had snow. And plus now that thanksgiving is over I'm in a wintery christmasy mood.

fall to do list for moms
At the beginning of the fall season- everyone was posting their fall bucket lists. I knew I wanted to so some fallish stuff but I never came across a fall to-do list that was actually doable. Plus I'm not very graphic savy and I can't really come up with 20 some odd items to do so I never posted a fall to-do list. But then one day I was perusing the isles of Joann fabrics and came across this wall art and I knew that I not only had to have it hung in our home but this was our new bucket list! The icing on the cake?! It was 50% off! I had saw something like this last fall at Marshall's and wanted to get it but the line was too long and I didn't have the patience for it. I've been kicking myself ever since. So once I came across this one I was not going to pass up the opportunity again- and the checkout line way short. I was meant to be.

All-in-all we had a pretty awesome fall season. We managed to get 6 out of 9 things done (or at least 6 things that I managed to get pictures of because how do you do "cool breezes").

So below is my fall crossed off and now a done list!


{HARVEST}
{PICKING APPLES}

{HAY RIDES}
{PUMPKIN PATCH}

{HOT APPLE CIDER}





And yes- I made up 3 new words in this one post. Watch out Websters'.

 photo fmtmsig-1.png

4 comments:

  1. His curls are perfection! I made a list too but didn't do as great as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh his curls are too luscious....love the scenes of fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for completing tasks on your bucket lists. Its not easy but you did more than you didn't so that's definitely a plus in my book :-).

    Love the picture of your son picking apples. That's just so cute! And look at all those curls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SOO cute!! I think 6 out 9 is pretty good. You are good for making a list--I did nothing I need to make lists. Things float around in my head all the time about what I SHOULD do but its never gets done. smh.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X