6. Winning this awesome giveaway hosted by Jen!!! It's been almost forever since I've won a giveaway. I know exactly what I'm going to get too!
5. My son asking Santa for markers.
4. Getting some ah-mazing gifts from my loved ones including reaping the benefits of my brother freelancing for Coach AND my brand spanking new iPad (and some other swoon worthy gifts to boot!!)
3. Accomplishing my mission. And for $4, plus I gained a $20 gift card to Shutterfly- winning!!! For the future- remind me that this is something that I want to do every year, so don't procrastinate.
2. Making it to Christmas with everyone alive (my family has a knack for facing tragedy in the month of December).
Why, yes my husband's Christmas stocking is being held up by a bottle of Jack Daniel's!
1. Getting my Christmas wish 2 years in a row :)
I hope you all enjoyed/ are enjoying your holiday celebrations! We don't really do Kwanzaa but I know a lot of people who do. Also, New Year's is right around the corner. And I've got a whole new set of goals brewing for 2014.