Thursday, April 19, 2012

First birthday party

I took my baby boy to his first birthday party this weekend! Well, not HIS fisrt birthday party - it was his first birthday party as a guest. I'm really excited that we got to go because I lead a really busy life and quite honestly I'm not sure how I manage at times. We were invited to 2 others that we couldn't make and I was pretty bummed about it.


My mom's good friends youngest grand daughter (got that?) turned one last week so we headed on over to her party on Saturday. I haven't been to a small child's birthday party in a while so I didn't know what to expect but I was at ease because my mom was going as well.



There was your typical kids party stuff like cupcakes and games, and your not so typical stuff like a 3 course meal... yum! It was at a restaurant and they served a sit down dinner that was delicious. First course was pasta, then salad, followed by your choice of chicken, veal, or sole.



While he wasn't at all amused by the entertainment...




He still happened to be the life of the party!




1 comment:

  1. Wow...that sounds like a pretty extravagant party! Glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X