Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Way Back Wednesday

Ok, this isn't really a way back Wednesday post- unless you count on year ago and add on the 5 years ago the photo on the left was taken. It was inspired by another comparison photo I did not so many January's ago
While going through my January 2017 recap it bought back some memories of years past. This itty bitty Green bay Packer Jersey has been worn by two of my children thus far. First, I do not get rid of baby clothes. After my oldest was born I knew we would want to have another some day and being the frugal gal that I am I so no reason to get rid of his baby clothes just to buy more when another child came along. It didn't matter if they were of two different genders- I would make it work. Second, I am also incredibly nostalgic. So seeing one child where something my older child has worn sends me into a "oh my goodness they grow too fast" panic. All in all I think it's cute that they both have this picture atop their father's shoulders in his favorite team Jersey. Of course, I have this safely tucked away for when baby number 3 gets old enough to wear it.


 photo fmtmsig-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X